WHO WE ARE
FEB 13th MEETING
JUNE 5th MEETING
WHO WE ARE
North Carolina World Trade Association – Triad Chapter (NCWTA-Triad) is one of several chapters associated together under the state association. North Carolina World Trade Association established in 1964 as a non-profit Corporation. The NCWTA Association establishes guidelines and governs all activities under their corporate umbrella.
Primary purpose of all the chapters associated with NCWTA is:
1. Promote international trade and better understanding of its advantages from the export, import and investment point of view;
2. Serve as a medium for the interchange of information regarding relevant world trade matters supporting our members;
3. Generate a spirit of helpful cooperation among our members by promoting an interchange of information, experience and opinions; on matters pertaining to world trade guided by the Board of Directors and membership.
4. Maintain liaison with government agencies and foreign trade promotion groups at home and abroad;
5. Review proposed legislation affecting the status of foreign trade and to develop policy positions in support of or in opposition to such legislation;
6. Contribute to the NC business community promoting cultural understanding in the global context.
Membership to our chapter is open to anyone with an interest in world trade and commerce. This includes but not limited to exporters, importers, attorneys, custom brokers, freight forwarders, ship lines, bankers, transportation service providers, students of international business, and corporations involved in international trade. To lean how you can become involved click our membership tab.
BECOME A MEMBER
Like more information - contact us
crafted by zibster
© NORTH CAROLINA WORLD TRADE ASSOCIATION - TRIAD CHAPTER
NC WTA CHAPTERS